In this Tutorial i am going to show you how can you easily unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices using “MI Flash Tool” its Pros & Cons.
What is Bootloader Unlocking ?
It is a process of unlocking bootloader by which you can make changes on your device system files. By unlocking your bootloader allows you to flash custom ROMs, Custom Recoveries, Kernels, Upgrade Android Version or Grant root access, etc.
Xiaomi Phone Users can unlock bootloaders through Mi Flash Unlock Toolkit. This process successfully works on all devices like Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro to Xiaomi Redmi Note, Xiaomi Mi Models, Redmi Models, Xiaomi Max Models & etc.
- Unlocking of bootloader lose your warranty.
- We are not responsible for any damage.
- This method is for Xiaomi Phones only.
- Make sure your phone is 75%+ Charge.
- USB Port is working fine.
Follow this guide Carefully to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi phones.
- Make sure that you have performed a full backup of your device to prevent data loss during unlock process.
- Select your Model & Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi phones.
To Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.
- Go In Settings > About Device > Tap 7-10 Times Quickly On MIUI Version.
- Then Search Developer Option In Settings.
- In Developer Option Enable OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader of Xioami Phones.
1. Request For Unlock Permissions.
- Go to Unlock Your Mi Device Page.
- Press Unlock Now Button.
- Sing In With MI Account (same account which is on your phone.)
- Then Download MI Flash Unlock Tool.
2. Unlock Process With Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
- Extract MI Flash Unlock Tool & Open Extracted Folder.
- Open MiFlashUnlock.exe & Click On Agree .
- Then Login With MI Account.
- Power Off Your Phone & Turn It While Pressing Volume Down Key.
- Fastboot Mode Will Appear On Phone then Connect It with PC.
- In PC tool show Connected then Click On Unlock.
- Unlocking ….. Will Start takes 1-2 Minutes.
- After Unlock Completed then Press On Reboot Device.
Advantages Of Unlocking.
- Android Version Can Be Upgrade Using Custom ROM.
- Custom Recovery Can be Installed.
- Kernel Can Be Modified.
- Root Permission Can Be Granted. (Super SU, Magisk Manager, ISU )
- Modules Can Be Installed.
Disadvantages Of Unlocking.
- Warranty Is Void.
- Risk Of Getting Bricked.
- Feature Like MI Locate Not Work.