To Find Top Best Smartphone Under 10000 rs, We Have To Choose Which Brand Provides.
- Fast & Latest Processor.
- RAM & Its Good Management.
- Battery Capacity & Charging Rate.
- Camera Lens Technology.
- Display Technology (IPS, AMOLED, Super AMOLED etc.)
- Build Quality.
I Compared Specs Of Many Phones & Chosen Top Phones Which Will Make You Help To Choose Your Desired Phone.
10. Samsung Galaxy M10
- The Samsung Galaxy M10 brings an ultra wide-angle camera under Rs 10,000
- Primary camera that performs good in lighting is optimum.
- Old chipset means you get the normal performance,works decently well.
- The Galaxy M10 features a screen that almost stretches all the way to the edges
- A Waterdrop notch is the best in phones in this price range.
- The Galaxy M10 is a unique device. The wide-angle camera sets it apart in the budget segment.
- The M10 does offer good battery life of over a day, for a budget phone buyer, good battery and decent cameras are fairly important.
- It can handle casual games and the usual social media apps works fine.
- Buy 3GB/32GB Variant From Amazon .
09. Honor 10 Lite
- The Honor 10 Lite is a budget offering from Honor.
- A Good Looking Phone Under 10,000.
- Honor Lite 10 is powered by the Kirin 710 SoC.
- The base variant of the smartphone is priced under Rs 10,000 and comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- The phone is lightweight and the plasticky build.
- Honor 10 Lite is manage to click decent photos with a dual camera stack on the back.
- Best For Camera Users.
- Buy From Amazon For Best Deal.
08. Nokia 5.1 (2018)
- The Nokia 5.1 is a well-rounded smartphone for the budget that comes with Android One certification.
- What that gets you is the guarantee of regular updates for three years and the update to Android Q
- The Nokia 5.1 houses a Helio P18 SoC on the back is a dual camera setup that comes with Nokia’s signature Bothie feature.
- The phone offers decent performance and a good battery life.
- It lasted 14 hours and 36 minutes in our HD video loop test.
07. ASUS Zenfone Max M2
- Asus Zenfone Max M2 is brand new and has the new Snapdragon 632.
- The phone has a big 4,000mAh battery and a notched display which looks very good.
- On the back of phone we have 8MP camera on the front you get a 5MP shooter for selfies.
- The Zenfone Max M2 offers a stock-Android like experience with a stripped down ZenUI.
- The Asus Zenfone Max M2 is compact in size and will be appreciated by those looking for a smaller phone to fit their pocket.
- The Snapdragon 632 isn’t very fast. quite battery efficient.
- The device lasts over a day and more.
- The Asus Zenfone Max M2 offers a single camera on the back that offers portrait mode via software.
- It’s just about average in imaging.
- The Zenfone Max M2 is a good entry-level smartphone for the first-time users who are coming from feature phones.
06. Realme U1
- Realme U1 is a selfie-centric phone.
- The Realme U1 has a 25MP selfie shooter capable of taking HDR selfies.
- The same MediaTek Helio P70 that’s there on the Realme 3 ensuring stable performance.
- U1 is for those who prefer a good front camera.
- The Realme U1 is the Compete with Redmi Y-series and focuses more on the selfie camera.
- U1 is capable of delivering good performance.
- It’s quite fast to recognise scenes in apps and games load relatively faster on the phone.
- The display is big to enjoy Films and TV series.
- The Realme U1 claim to fame is a high-res selfie camera that does pixel binning to get better photos.
- The battery life is good with over a day’s usage guaranteed in a full charge.
- The Battery Charging Speed is amazing at this price range.
05. LG W10
- The most affordable variant in LG’s new W series.
- The W10 comes with dual rear cameras.
- The handset click some really good pictures.
- The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie and prefer stock iteration of Android.
- The build quality is described good for its price range.
- Premium Feeling looks with Simple Plain Texture.
04. Samsung Galaxy M20
- Samsung Galaxy M-series, which is already crossed 2 million-unit sales in launch.
- Galaxy M20 is a good option for anyone looking to buy an affordable smartphone.
- Samsung has packed a great screen, which is bright and crisp and offers good viewing angles.
- The M20 performance mostly impressed us.
- With the One UI upgrade for the phone, which was released recently, the interface would have become a lot smoother.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 provides excellent battery life in real-life.
- The phone’s camera performance is average.
- A Good Looking Phone With Waterdrop Notch AMOLED Display.
03. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is just like the Redmi Note 5 Pro, difference is stock Android.
- The best performers at Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Flavour is stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Very Good build quality and decent 16-megapixel dual cameras at the back.
- Easily one of the best phones under Rs 10,000.
- The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 sold like most popular devices in the mid-range segment.
- The stock Android with regular updates introducing new features and security patches.
- With update you can get Android 9 Pie.
- The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is power packed with 5,000mAh battery.
02. Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 powerd by Snapdragon 660 SoC.
- With new gradient colours and a vibrant new display.
- Redmi Note 7 is one of the best phones to buy under Rs 10,000.
- The Redmi Note 7 has 4,000mAh battery.
- The processor clocked at the peak frequency supported by the CPUs Means Max performance in Snapdragon 660 powered phones.
- On benchmarks top of other Snapdragon 660-powereds smartphones available in India.
- The 12MP click good sharable photos & the front camera takes good selfies.
- The cameras has AI scene detection and a night mode that uses multi-frame processing to reduce noise.
- The Redmi Note 7 is a good phone design with Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides with a premium glass finish.
01. Realme 3
- The Realme 3 is Premium Device & budget phone at all.
- Powered By MediaTek Helio P70 SoC.
- Dual camera setup on the back capable of offering portrait mode & nearly bezel-less display.
- With Waterdrop notch design.
- A triple slot for a dedicated SD card.
- There is a transparent case that’s provided in the box.
- The Realme 3 has the highest scores in benchmark scores.
- The UI Of U1 is improved and fast.
- The phone’s display is very good and watching videos and playing games feel comfortable.
- The Realme 3 camera is the Provided the top best budget phone.
- The photos are filtered with noise in low light and in day light.
- Camera boost the contrast and saturation to make photos look detailed Pic.